Saturday, June 13, 2009



My dad/Pit Chief and I are headed out to Cal Speed for a practice today. Just gearing up for Sundays race tomorrow with LAKC. Last time I was out at Cal Speed I was in a kid kart about 3 years ago. It will be really cool being on a completely different track with some drivers I haven't seen for a while.


I am pleased with my kart this season as it has taken me to the podium eight times out of nine races. Three of which were the checkered flag!


My Pit Chief has got things dialed in, but its on me to keep my cool, stay focused, grip my line and lead the pack. There are a lot of skillful drivers out there with me, so the competition is thick. More than anything, I just look forward to getting in the seat and having fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Riverside, California, United States
I'm 10 years old and hope my karting will start me off in a motor sport career. Watch out Lewis Hamilton...

What do you think of this site?

Blog Archive

Followers