Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After Saturdays practice at Cal Speed we raced on Sunday, June 14th with LAKC. There was a large field of 20 great drivers. I was not real thrilled with the track, but glad dad and I were able to practice yesterday. I was able to get a feel on the track, try to find my groove and my Crew Chief could dial in gears, tire preasure ...

I managed to qualify 9th, but missed the hair pin in the heat race and found myself in the 14 spot for my main event. I was much more consistent on my lap times for the main event, which helped me pull up 5 positions and I finished 9th. Not bad!!

Hoping time in the seat this weekend helps me with some improved driving skills next month when we come back here for a double header race weekend with Tri-C Karters and LAKC. A bigger field of skillful drivers was a welcomed challenge for me, and can only help add to my ability and potential while karting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasup!!! You are...heard you nailed it Saturday night at APEX. AEWWWWWSOME.

Anonymous said...

Jenny Coupe...
well in there henry we love you xxxxxx

About Me

My photo
Riverside, California, United States
I'm 10 years old and hope my karting will start me off in a motor sport career. Watch out Lewis Hamilton...

What do you think of this site?

Blog Archive

Followers