Saturday, July 18, 2009


Last weekend it was PAK at APEX with the checkered flag, and today we are out at Cal Speed for a long race weekend with Tri-C Karters and LAKC. Hoping dad got my kart dialed in. Usual adjustments, but he also changed to a softer axle as my tail had two much bounce yesterday at practice.
A hot day....suppose be a record heat weekend. There will be a big field with many skillful drivers with some smoking hot karts. Hopefully consistency will get me a good spot to the front of the pack and then on to a podium. I will keep my cool and stay focused on my line for a great finish! Eiether way...great fun always.
Thank you again mom and dad for your encouragement and support. Especially to you, dad for your vast mechanic skills...you rock!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Riverside, California, United States
I'm 10 years old and hope my karting will start me off in a motor sport career. Watch out Lewis Hamilton...

What do you think of this site?

Blog Archive

Followers