Sunday, April 26, 2009


Great racing with PAK at APEX in Perris CA. Qualified in the 2 spot behind my friend Ryan Cansdale. In the heat race I managed to take the lead and hold it. The final race was all mine, but Ryan was on my tail the entire time. It took everything I had to keep him there, right up to the finish line where I took the checkered flag and made to the podium for the win. It was great racing up front with a skillful driver like Ryan. Working together with the draft you can pull a good lead over the rest of the field. Thank you to the crew out at APEX for what is always a great day at the track!
Check out the cool pics on my website photo gallery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very smooth Henry. Ryan put the heat on, and you but you performed well and kept your focus. Well done and congrats!

Love you mom

Anonymous said...

Good Job Henry

Ted

About Me

My photo
Riverside, California, United States
I'm 10 years old and hope my karting will start me off in a motor sport career. Watch out Lewis Hamilton...

What do you think of this site?

Blog Archive

Followers