Monday, April 20, 2009


Welcome to my blog!

I will be posting race updates, through my blog and tell you if there is any new pictures or videos to see on my web site. The most recent pics to date are from Grange on 4/18/09, where I placed 3rd.
The 2009 race season is off to a good start for me, a few podiums, and a few more trophies for the shelf. I have a great race team and I hope to do well for them this season. Without their support and dedication it would not be possible for me at all.

HEY..., If you would like to be my sponsor, that would be great. Your logo could go on my kart and then be seen in all of my photos and videos. Every little bit helps.....

You can contact me at henryfh78@gmail.com or visit my web site at http://www.henryfallshand.com/Home.html. I would love to hear from you!

While you are in here, vote for the site on the right hand side there. Just for a laugh really.

You can add a comment by clicking on the small link below that shows the number of comments.

You can also click subscribe to be updated of new posts by email as soon as they are made.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Riverside, California, United States
I'm 10 years old and hope my karting will start me off in a motor sport career. Watch out Lewis Hamilton...

What do you think of this site?

Blog Archive

Followers